Monday, May 11, 2009

From Nami


Dear Preeta. Dear Rob.
First off: I tried merging your faces together to see what your baby would look like. Without knowing that there were websites dedicated just for this, I did my handy work directly on Photoshop, which was probably my first mistake since I don't know Photoshop. The second mistake: I used adult photos of you two, so the baby actually looked like a thirty-something slovenly man who still lived in the house with you. You know, in the basement, by the laundry room. The third mistake: I merged your faces evenly, making the child seem, how do I say this...a transgendered male to female. Or visa versa, I couldn't tell exactly. The fourth mistake: after working on this image for hours, I didn't hit SAVE, so I ended up losing your man-child, which, now that I think of it, was probably for the best.

Anyway, I'm sure you two will go through many changes as parents but as far as I'm concerned, I will always remember you two as you are in the photo above. All love, Nami

No comments:

Post a Comment